Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 2009

I don't know today's date, perhaps the 8th or ninth? When you are retired, if you don't have a doctor appointment coming up, the date doesn't matter much.
It is pouring today, just pouring. Joyce Rose and I are heading out to the movies today to see Doubt. Meryl Streep in anything is great. Well, maybe Mama Mia was a stretch. She was good...movie was so-so.
I did phones yesterday afternoon since Liz had laryngitis. She sounded awful. I did hospital in the morning (too many very sick people there yesterday) and then phones in the afternoon.
C sent me an article about a fire he worked on. He had to go to the attic and send water through the walls, or some such. It makes me nervous but very proud of the man.
S is going through the usual frustrations and joys of coaching. Good thing he has his dad for advice. They talk every day about coaching.
bye for now

No comments: