Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday


I think that C finishes fire school today. Congratulations, we are very proud of you.
I had a very busy Friday. First, mass for Yiv's mom's memory, next breakfast with JR and Yiv, next shopping with our Bayville B. money for the foodbank, next deliver it to foodbank, and help put it on the shelves. Then, in the evening, we headed to the O Wreck Divers Christmas party, Rose, CD, and I. It was quite nice. Good food, fun people, good time. My grab bag prize was a giant jar of pistachios. At least I can eat them!
My sugar numbers are so under control that I am ecstatic. Even after a party, with more than a couple of bloody marys, I was 125 today; good number for me! The doc is pleased if I keep it around there. So am I!
Here is the view in California where S and A are staying.

No comments: